Executive Committee Action Items
March 12 2013
New this month
- March 2013-01: Bruno Souza to recruit members for a Working Group on individual membership
- February 2013-01: Ed Lynch to circulate the spreadsheet containing the JSR data discussed in his ecosystem presentation.
- February 2013-02: Gil Tene to present his IP proposals to the IP Working Group.
- Mar 12 2013: Gil expressed some opinions during the JSR 358 portion of the March meeting. AI closed.
- January 2013-01: Patrick Curran and Ben Evans to work on a JUG/JCP Summit or Adopt-a-JSR event for French-speaking JUGs.
- Mar 12 2013: They are working to organize something adjacent to the EC meeting in Zurich in May.
- January 2013-03: Don Deutsch and Patrick Curran to talk to Oracle Legal and Execs about standardized licenses.
- January 2013-04: Steve Wolfe, Scott Jameson and Mike Milinkovich to develop a proposal on Essential Patents.
- Feb 12 2013: They have met and developed a proposal. They are prefer to wait until Oracle has responded to the licensing proposals before circulating this.
- January 2013-05: Bruno Souza to produce a summary document and proposal for alternate forms of individual membership.
- Mar 12 2013: Bruno presented some data. AI closed. See follow-on AI March 2013-01.
- January 2013-06: Mike Milinkovich, Patrick Curran and Heather Vancura to derive a JCP-specific template from the Eclipse Project Review Template.
- Mar 12 2013: The first phone conference took place on March 12.
- January 2013-02: Ed Lynch to lead a discussion on the Spec Lead imbalance at the February EC meeting.
- February 2013-03: Scott Stark to present his IP proposals to the IP Working Group.