The materials on this page are provided by the Spec Lead of this JSR
for evaluation and feedback.
These materials are not final, and are subject to change
as the JSR progresses through the process.
JSR 361 Java.net project
Information about JSR 361 specifications, discussions and issues is located at http://java.net/projects/jsr361.
- Is the schedule for the JSR publicly available, current, and updated regularly?
The schedule is maintained on the
Community Summary of JSR 361.
- Can the public read and/or write to a wiki for the JSR?
Yes, at http://java.net/projects/jsr361/pages/Home.
- Is there a publicly accessible discussion board for the JSR that you read and respond to regularly?
The mail lists are available at
JSR 361 Mail lists.
- Have you spoken at conferences and events about the JSR recently?
Yes, the spec lead presented a session at JavaOne 2012 (MP4) and at JavaOne 2013 (MEEP: A New Java Profile for the Embedded World).
- Are you using open-source processes for the development of the RI and/or the TCK?
- What is the location of your publicly-accessible Issue list?
The issues are tracked at:
- What is the mechanism for the public to provide feedback on your JSR?
Add specification issues to the issues list, provide feedback to the observer email alias at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where is the publicly-accessible document archive for your Expert Group?
In the download area at: http://java.net/projects/jsr361/downloads.
- Does the Community tab for my JSR have links to and information about all public communication mechanisms and sites for the development of my JSR?
Yes, it includes the link to
JSR 361 Proposed Schedule
- Early Draft Review: June 2013
- Public Review: August 2013
- Proposed Final Draft: February 2014
- Final Release: April 2014
If you wish to join this JSR's observer alias, send email to the Spec Lead of this JSR: